- Creighton Model FertilityCare System – http://www.creightonmodel.com
- FertilityCare Centers of America – http://www.fertilitycare.org/
- NaProTECHOLOGY – http://www.naprotechnology.com/
- The American Academy of FertilityCare Professionals – http://aafcp.org/
- One More Soul – Directory of NFP-only doctors – www.onemoresoul.com/nfp-directory
- 1Flesh – Changing the face of NFP – http://www.1Flesh.org
- Hilgers, Thomas W., The NaProTechnology Revolution: Unleashing the Power in a Woman’s Cycle. Beaufort Books (2010).
- Packard, Jean (editor), In Their Own Words…Women Healed (Physician comments by Thomas W. Hilgers, M.D.) Pope Paul VI Institute Press (2008).
- West, Christopher. Good News About Sex and Marriage: Answers to Your Honest Questions About Catholic Teaching. St. Anthony Messenger Press (2004).
- Doyle, Fletcher. Natural Family Planning Blessed Our Marriage: 19 True Stories. St. Anthony Messenger Press (2006).
- Weschler, Toni. Taking Charge of Your Fertility, 10th Anniversary Edition: The Definitive Guide to Natural Birth Control, Pregnancy Achievement, and Reproductive Health. Collins (2006).
- Shannon, Marilyn M. Fertility, Cycles, & Nutrition 4th Edition. Couple to Couple League (2009).
- Wallace, Marilyn (Editor) and Thomas W. Hilgers. The Gift of Life: Proceedings of a National Conference on the Vatican Instruction on Reproductive Ethics and Technology. Pope Paul VI Inst Press (1990).
- Hilgers TW and Stanford JB: The Use-Effectiveness to Avoid Pregnancy of the Creighton Model NaProEducation Technology: A Meta-Analysis of Prospective Trials. J Repro Med 43:495-502, June1998.
- Fehring RJ, Lawrence D, and Philpot C: Use Effectiveness of the Creighton Model Ovulation Method of Natural Family Planning. J Obstet Gynecol, and Neonat Nurs 23: 303-309, 1994.
- Morishita H, Hashimoto T, Mitani H, et al: Cervical Mucus and Prediction of the Time of Ovulation. Gyn Obstet Invest 10: 157-162, 1979.
- Flynn AM, and Lynch SS: Cervical Mucus Identification of the Fertile Phase of the Menstrual Cycle. Brit J Obstet Gynaecol 83:545, 1976.
- Odeblad E: The Biophysical Properties of the Cervical-Vaginal Secretions. Int Rev Nat Fam Plan 7: 1-56, 1983.
- Hilgers TW and Prebil AM: The Ovulation Method—Vulvar Observations as an Index of Fertility/Infertility. Obstet Gynecol 53: 12-22, 1979.
For a complete listing of papers relating to the scientific foundation of the Creighton Model FertilityCare™ System, see here.
Other Natural Methods of Family Planning
Mucus Only Methods
- Billings Ovulation Method – http://www.thebillingsovulationmethod.org/
- Family of the Americas Method – www.familyplanning.net